- Stage: Starred in the London production of "Gigi" for several months before she worked on the film version.
- (1975) She acted in the play, "13 Rue De L'Amour," at the Arlington Park Theatre in Chicago, Illinois with Louis Jourdan.
- Spoken Word Recording: The Lover/Audioworks (ISBN 0671641054), c. 1987.
- (1956) She acted in Anita Loo's stage adaptation of Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette's novel, "Gigi," at the New Theatre in London, England with Tony Britton, Esme Percy, Estelle Winwood, Jessie Evans, and Ena Burrill in the cast. Peter Hall was director.
- (January 12, 1961) She acted in Jean Giraudoux's play, "Ondine," in the Stratford Theatre Festival at the Aldwych Theatre in London, England in the Royal Shakespeare/Stratford-On-Avon Company production with Derek Godfrey, Richard Johnson, Diana Rigg, and Eric Porter in the cast. Peter Hall was director.
- (1985) She acted in Mawby Green and Ed Feilbert's musical, "One For the Tango," at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, Massachusetts with Joseph Adams in the cast.
- (July 1985) She acted in Mawby Green and Ed Feilbert adaptation of Maria Pacome's comedy, "One for the Tango," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine.